-How can I get a boyfriend?
- How can I become popular?
- How do I stop being called a mean names?
- Do you have any store suggestions, like places I can shop to dress well for a 12 year old?
- Do you think I should get a nose piercing? I mean I really want one, and my parents agreed to it, but everyone thinks it's weird.
- How can I improve my grades?
- How can I keep my room clean?
- How can I become more involved in my beliefs? I am Christian, and I want to be a hard Christian.
- How can I make time to straighten my extremely curly and frizzy hair every morning? If it takes 1 hour, and 30 minutes, I wake up at 6, and school starts at 7.
Thank you so much for your time, and I really hope you can answer some of my questions. Thanks :)
- miley7307, growing up is complicated sometimes and there are many things to think about.
- Being popular is not always the most important thing. People will like you for being you. Just be yourself.
- There is a section on TeenCentral.Net Called Anti-Bullying. You can find some helpful tips on how to deal with being called those names, and how to deal with the bullies.
- You could choose clothing that you feel most comfortable in, that is also a style you prefer.
- You might want to discuss, or make a list of the pros and cons of getting a nose piercing with your parents.
- You could speak with your teachers about ways you can improve your grades. They are always willing to help a student who is looking to improve.
- You might try setting aside a set time each week to tidy up your room.
- You could find/speak with a christian religious leader about your beliefs.