I fear that I may be pregnant...
I had a period that lasted 1 and 1/2 days that was crazy heavy, which is really strange for me.
I have some symptoms but I am freaking out. I would like to know more symptoms and if you can be pregnant if you still had a period?
I have no way to take a test, can't afford any, and can't reach the doctor without my mom knowing...
Anyone who has any answers or advice please write me back!!!!
- StaRgaZer, lots of teens are feeling the same fear you are right now. They have experienced a change in their cycle or missed it altogether, and they are afraid they may be pregnant.
- Try not to freak out. Your stress could only affect your next period by possibly delaying it.
- You are a teenager. Your hormones are fluctuating like crazy, so that could possibly explain the change in your period.
- The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.
- Since you had a period, you may want to wait for your next period to come and see what happens.
- It is entirely possible to be pregnant and experience some bleeding.
- If you are experiencing a change in your cycle, you may want to let your mom know so that she can take you to the doctor to get checked out for that change. You don't have to tell her that you are afraid that you are pregnant. An unusually heavy period could possibly indicate a problem with one of your female organs. Only a doctor would be able to tell what is causing that to happen.